Lemonade Icebox Pie
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 - 8 ounce container whipped cream
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust (recipe available at allrecipes.com)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped cream and, if desired, food coloring. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate until set.
As the summer months wind down, a great dessert can keep them cool and sweet. Check out Talk Tuesday each week in August for a fantastic, yet simple recipe, submitted by local readers. They are sure to please the entire family and make the most of these warm summer nights. Enjoy!