Bougie Grubs Pecan Crusted Chicken Wings
1/2 cup of pecans
2 cups of flour
3 Tbsp of dried Italian seasoning
Season salt to taste
1. Place wings in a bowl and season with seasoning salt. Add 2 tbsp of flour and toss to lightly coat the chicken.
2. Chop pecans in a food chopper or food processor fine.
3. Mix pecans, remaining flour, and Italian seasoning together.
4. Coat wings with flour mixture and place on a plate. Once you have coated all pieces, cover the plate with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Deep fry chicken to golden brown in an electric deep fryer.