Bougie Grubs Burnt Ends
Are you looking for a quick New Year’s Eve snack? Want to try something unique in your new air fryer? Try my burnt ends recipe. I have a Ninja Foodi grill, and I love it. It is perfect for this recipe.
- Cut pork belly into small pieces. Season with your favorite season salt. Cook in air fry for 20 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Place meat in aluminum foil.
- In a skillet, melt one stick of butter, one cup of brown sugar, two tablespoons of garlic powder, and two tablespoons of onion powder on medium heat.
- Pour mixture over meat and seal well with foil.
- Place foil packet in the air fryer for another 20 minutes.